Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jumping from one boat to another

My current going-ons in life is much like jumping from one sailing boat to another.

One major boat has decided to let me go swimming on my own in the vast ocean of making a living, and that has left me climbing to any boats that cross my path.

Sometimes, the boat that I climbed onto is unstable, so I have to wait for another suitable boat.

I left one of those "unsuitable" boats yesterday. Told the boss captain I could not possibly work sail with him any more, since his boat rocked so hard it gave me unnecessary stress.

But, of course before I jumped out of the old boat, I make sure I have a new boat to sail in.

This new boat is much closer to that big giant original boat I was in, but I feel quite nervous.
-
-
-
-
-
-


Ah, talking about making  a living in the most metaphorical way is tiring! Bye!

No comments: