Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy as a bee

Its been wayyyyy too long since I've written here. Probably because I've been caught up with the work. What's with the English Proficiency Enhancement Program, the coming English Camp, chaperoning students to "Road to Career" program, Research Cluster...need I tell more?

Nevertheless, every task (no matter how big or small or ahem..irritating) is a responsibility and there really is no way out except for to brace myself and accept the challenge.

We're already progressing into the 11th week of the semester. Things get pretty crazy nowadays. I need to administer progress test, make sure the attendance lists are all signed up, locate all the MCs students gave me, and most important of all, make sure students are well-formed with their carried marks and be familiar with the final exam format.

I have class in 10 mins so let's just wrap up things that happened in the last few weeks.

Trying my hands at photo editing

Za's wedding


Public Speaking Presentation

Basketball Match

Foodahhhhhh

Making beancurd pudding for majlis makan beradab.

That's all. Hopefully after this I have more time to breathe!!! Just breathe!!!

1 comment:

zazap'z said...

salam zura..aku mek za nih..weh mu tau k.ju hk mu gmbor ng ye tu sepupu aku..hehe